15 Jaw-Dropping Rare Photos Of Amazing People In History You Must See
If you think you know your celebrity history very well, then get ready to be humbled. The following 15 jaw-dropping rare photos showed personal moments of some of the most famous people in history you have never seen.
1. In 1979. Bruce Lee fighting Jackie Chan in the movie "Enter The Dragon"
2. In 1946. Ava Gardner and Burt Lancaster were doing acro yoga together.
3. In 1893. Mohandas Gandhi was an attorney at law when he was 24.
4. Circa 1875. Portrait of a "Mestiza de Sangley" woman. Sangley is an archaic term used in the Philippines to describe and classify a person of pure Chinese ancestry.
5. In 1960. Audrey Hepburn sitting on a large frog
6. In 1953. Jack Nicholson and Nancy Smith at their senior prom
7. In 1911. Chester E. Macduffee next to his 250-kilo diving suit
8. In 1916. Frances Densmore recording the music of a Blackfoot chief onto a phonograph
9. Date Circa 1972. Jimmy Page was performing of Led Zeppelin. Robert Plant is also seen in the background.
10. In 1938. Marilyn Monroe was 12 years old.
11. In 1966. Bobbi Gibb, snuck into the Boston Marathon race dressed as a man because women were denied entry.
12. In 1970's. Phil Collins drumming for Genesis
13. In 1966. Julie Newmar as the first Catwoman
14. In 1930. Mae West at 37. She was an American actress, singer, playwright, screenwriter and sex symbol.
15. Circa 1930's. Women posing with alligators at an alligator farm
Sign up our Newsletter for Free. Be first to find what's new on LittleFries.