Princess Kate revealed that the royal family had a tiny new member, a pet hamster. But what does one name a royal hamster?...
When speaking with kids at the new Magic Garden playground, Princess Kate "said she had a hamster, and [Princess] Charlotte really likes it because the whiskers always tickle her face," one of the children reported.
Too. Stinking. Cute! And to make things even better... the hamster is named Marvin.
Although we haven't gotten a real-life glimpse of this new furry friend, Twitter user Christine Frazier, a Washington, D.C.-based blogger and artist, 33, has given us the next best thing - adorable drawing of Marvin the Hamster.
She created whimsical illustrations for Marvin the Hamster (@theroyalhamster), who is proving to be the perfect pint-sized model for the princess’ ensembles.
Now, the perfect name of your little furry friend! Trying to look through the following hamster names tips to see if you can choose the perfect name for your hamster as HRH Marvin the Hamster!
Male Hamster Names
Most people enjoy giving their hamsters macho names, such as "Rex" or "Monster. Names like these are fun for boy hamsters, especially they are really rough and tough creatures.
Female Hamster Names
Cute Hamster Names
|Boo Bear||Lovebug||Sugar Cookie|
Funny Hamster Names
|Hamlet||Paul Bunyan||Sexy Beast|
The Color Of Your Hamster
What your hamster looks like
Names for large group of hamsters
If you have a brunch of hamsters, wait until they are two weeks or older, so that you can see what they will look like.
Rhyming names are fun or names that all start with the same letter.
• Harry, Carrie, Larry, Barry, Shari, and Gary
• Morris, Boris, Horace, Floris, and Dolores
• Rina, Bina, Gina, Tina, Trina, and Serena (for all females)
• Joey, Johnny, Jackie, Jamie, Jeffrey, and Jay (for all males)
• If you are stuck between a few available names, take a paper plate, write some names on it, space them out well. Place different foods next to each name. Whichever your hamster goes for first will be its name!
• Place your hamster in a hamster ball (if you have one), and place a few sticky notes with some names on them on the outside of the ball. Whichever one falls off the ball first will be its name.
• If your hamster is curious and likes wandering into other rooms, you can assign a name to each room, let your hamster loose for like ten minutes. Whichever room your hamster is in when ten minutes limit is up will be its name.